Bringing people closer to their dreams
An entrepreneurial partner
for your supply chain
Supply Chain solutions & services
- Our supply chain solution
- Freight forwarding
- Our entrepreneurial spirit
- Contact us
H1 2011 consolidated revenue advances 21.9%
Organic growth trend continues apace (+6.6%)
• Transport and logistics businesses report strong organic and external revenue growth.
• Freight forwarding starts to achieve significant market size as a result of the Schneider Logistics and TDG acquisitions.
• Agreement signed to acquire APC Beijing International, a Chinese freight forwarding company with full-year revenue of some €50m.
• Interim earnings are strong, with operating margin up on the historical scope of consolidation.
• Christian Salvesen assets in the UK are sold in line with Norbert Dentressangle’s sale and leaseback strategy for warehouses.
>> Download the PDF