- Our supply chain solution
With an unrivalled reputation for expertise, quality and service, underpinned by an established, robust network with the capacity to reach - and link - the furthest corners of the globe, our freight forwarding services are ideally placed to meet all our customer's requirements.
Our expert teams will work with you to understand your needs, then calculate the most economical method of shipment combined with the most suitable trade lane routes, to ensure your air or sea shipments arrive at their destination on time, at the right price and in first-class condition. We pride ourselves on this 'door to door' provision which can include the management of all customs formalities to deliver a seamless, end-to-end service.
The relationships we have established with international carriers, shipping companies and airlines together with our buying power and decades of experience mean we can negotiate favourable rates to give you the best possible deal for your imports and exports.
A new global profile
With the September 2013 acquisition of Daher's freight forwarding activities in France and Russia, Norbert Dentressangle Overseas now consists of 800 colleagues in 56 offices, in 14 countries across three continents. In France, we reach a critical size with the integration of eight offices (in Roissy, Le Havre, Strasbourg, Marseille, Lyon, Nantes and Toulouse) and in Russia we require 20 years of experience from the three strategically placed offices in Moscow, Ekaterinburg and Saint Petersburg. This acquisition ideally completes our network, with expertise in key trade lanes between the Americas, asian and European continents.
An impressive customer portfolio
We now boast a strong blue chip customer base, with particluar expertise in the chemicals, aviation, automotive, luxury goods and FMCG perishable foods sectors.
Your freight is in safe hands
We hold a number of accreditations and belong to alliances that ensure the integrity of your import/export freight is never compromised:
- WACO, Eurteam and ALN network members
Our freight forwarding services
What sets us apart
- Our own facilities in Europe, the USA, South America and Asia
- The ability to provide “door-to-door” transport solutions
- A single point of contact who can keep you informed of the location of your goods
- Secure flows and guaranteed traceability
- Solutions which strike the right balance between your time and cost constraints
- Transport and logistics services available throughout Europe
- A reliable network of specially selected air and sea partners
- A network of around 100 local correspondents all over the world
- Rigorous management of customs formalities